LOCATION: NEW YORK, NY
SUB FUNCTION: GENERAL
Performs administrative duties primarily for President of the Americas, with support as available to senior leadership team. Responsible for coordinating activities and resources as needed. Also responsible for general administrative tasks for leadership team and assigned organization.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Take part in administrative meetings to assure administrative follow-through
- Take initiative on requests and inquiries of administrative nature
- Screening calls, making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports and financial data, and customer relations
- Works with internal and external parties to organize the various components needed to initiate, run and conclude assigned projects, including coordinating schedules and activities, placing orders for supplies and services, and tracking progress and results,
- Study and review company or department procedures.
- Participation in Team Meetings.
- Prepare and/or edit meeting minutes, presentations and tables
- Responsible for heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants.
Key Performance Indicators
- Effective coordination and management of projects as assigned by management.
- Timely creation and delivery of ad hoc reports as required
- Effective handling of administrative tasks as required and as assigned by management.
- Experience assisting management with the creation of PowerPoint presentations.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Requires strong computer and research skills
Competency & Behavioral Skills:
- Strong individual contributor requiring minimal direct supervision and able to make decisions demonstrating sound business judgment. Team player with company and project-oriented initiative.
- Internally, will interact will all levels and types of employees, management, and executive leadership.
- Externally, will interact with customers, vendors, and service providers.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Personal initiative and the ability to pro-actively resolve issues
- Good communication skills for external presentations with customers and internal communication
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and deliver on key objectives
- An interpersonal style which is helpful and non-confrontational
- Highly organized and structured working style
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- A track record of success as a team player in a multi-functional organization where processes involve multiple departments and matrix management.
- Multi-Cultural sensitivity
Education (“E” denotes Essential & “D” Denotes Desirable)
- E – High School Diploma
- D – College Degree
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type: Regular Full-time