Get the most out of Google with CLOUD X® Fusion
Global Cloud Xchange and Google are working together to provide new and better ways for companies to connect to Google services including Google Cloud Platform and Google Apps for Work, offering developers and enterprises the ability to build, test and deploy applications on Google’s highly-scalable and reliable infrastructure.
CLOUD X Fusion for Google provides enterprise-grade connectivity to effortlessly and securely access Google Apps for Work as well as move both private and public workloads from offices and data centers to Google Cloud Platform in North America, Europe and Asia with greater consistency and reliability than using traditional Internet connections.
By connecting directly over GCX’s private network, Google users can minimize the impact of network congestion and unpredictable network performance which are typically experienced with connecting over the public Internet.
|CLOUD X Fusion for Google Cloud Platform – Interconnect Locations|
Central US zone
Western Europe Zone
East Asia Zone
|New York, NY
Los Angeles, CA
Silicon Valley, CA*
|Hong Kong, HK
* Denotes via CLOUD X Fusion for Equinix Cloud Exchange
CLOUD X® FusionAccessing Google via CLOUD X® Fusion
Get more from Google Cloud Platform with CLOUD X® Fusion
- Mission-critical Cloud connectivity on a global basis with connectivity available in more than 90 countries
- Enhanced security by being “on-net” on GCX’s private global network
- The performance and reliability of a fiber network means your Google services will work more consistently, and your users will enjoy a better Google experience
- Connectivity can range from 1Mbps to 10Gbps so can scale your connections to your needs.
Cloud X Fusion for Google Product Sheet