Mission-critical hosting at state-of-the-art ‘carrier-hotels’ in prime business districts around the globe, or strategically remote yet easily accessible disaster recovery power and space facilities; Global Cloud Xchange’s Co-location service offers high availability power and cooling backed by industry-standard security and environmental management, with of course the added benefit of direct connectivity to our global network and a revolutionary Cloud ecosystem. .
Take advantage of a range of standard power and space configurations with the option to use GCX-provided racks and cabinets, or your own racks (subject to approved specifications). Alternatively, allow us to design a unique solution for space and power, possibly in a secure caged-off area and maybe including future expansion space.
With Co-location facilities available in the following business centers, we can host your services right where you need them the most.
|London||Hong Kong||Paris||New York|
|Singapore||Tokyo||Taipei||India (in partnership with RCOM)|
All of our Co-location centers feature:
- Immediate access to the our global network as well as to other 3rd party connections
- Diverse network connectivity both into the facilities and into hosting racks; Standard cabinet sizes as well as customizable options
- High availability, reliable power with extensive power back-up
- Industry-standard heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems
- Perimeter security and access control
- State-of-the-art smoke and fire detection and suppression systems
- Optional ‘Safe Hands’ service round the clock for routine maintenance and operations support
In short we can meet the needs of even the most power-hungry services, providing almost limitless onward connectivity options.