Revenue Assurance Team Member
LOCATION: DAKC, MUMBAI
SUB FUNCTION: REVENUE ASSURANCE
He/she will be responsible for Revenue Computation and the role requires close co-ordination with Revenue Team
Duties & Responsibilities
- The duties required to be performed include:
- Correct, Complete and Timely Revenue Computation;
- Timely booking in SAP;
- Co-ordination with Auditors / Accounts Team for resolution of Audit queries.
- Preparation of monthly Revenue files as per Ind AS.
- Correct computation of Revenue product wise / customer wise / entity wise.
- Proper booking in SAP after getting reviewed by HOD.
- MIS publication of monthly revenue
- Regular reporting of MIS as & when required by management
Key Performance Indicators
- Correct, Complete and Timely Revenue Computation.
- Timely resolution of Revenue related inter departmental issues.
- Timely resolution of Revenue related enquires with Auditors.
- Timely publication of various reports
Skills and Experience (“E” denotes Essential and “D” denotes Desirable)
- E = Experience (Min. years) – CA->2-4 Years
- E = English speaking.
- D = Other language(s) would be beneficial
- D = Process oriented
- D = Good organization skills and the ability to prioritize daily business pressures against long team Strategic projects
- D = Result oriented
- D = Problem solving & decision making skills
- E = Communications skills
Additional Requirements (“E” denotes Essential and “D” denotes Desirable)
- E = Previous experience using databases and reporting packages like Excel, Power point, Word
- E = Experience working in Revenue Accounting & MIS
Technical/Functional Skills (“E” denotes Essential and “D” denotes Desirable)
- D = Experienced in using SAP
- E = Experienced in using databases and reporting packages like Excel, Power point and word
Education (“E” denotes Essential and “D” denotes Desirable)
- E = CA
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type: Permanent