LOCATION: DAKC – NAVI MUMBAI – INDIA
DEPARTMENT: GLOBAL SERVICE ASSURANCE
SUB FUNCTION: DELIVERY
POSTED: 20 APRIL 2015
To support the set-up of the GCX Provisioning team and Ordering and managing the provisioning of Carrier circuits and CPE kit, to deliver great customer services.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ordering carrier circuits within defined SLA,
- Manage carrier delivery ensuring all milestones are met.
- Add clear, unambiguous and time bound comments on to the corporate system, when tasks or circuit delivery is in jeopardy or delay. Escalate significant delays to the line manager.
- Order CPE via Oracle PO system to ensure kit arrives in time for circuit completion/ configuration
- Processes are followed and completed to a high quality
- Management of mail boxes.
- Ensure process updates and understood and adhered to.
- Raise Query/concern with orders if they are not progressing as per standard timeline and process.
Skills and experience
- Delivers to targets and is performance focused
- Has a general product knowledge and some technical understanding of services delivered by Telco carriers.
- Workload management – ability to work to multiple deadlines & co-ordinate multiple priorities/ tasks simultaneously
- Good communication skills
- Ability to maintain good relationships with Customers, Suppliers and other’s within the group
- Good written & spoken English
- Good Microsoft office suite skills
Education (“E” denotes Essential and “D” denotes Desirable)
- E = Any Graduation
- D = B.E/B.Tech/MBA/MCA
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type: Permanent