Team Member – Vendor Management
LOCATION: DAKC, NAVI MUMBAI
SUB FUNCTION: COMMERCIAL
POSTED: 9 OCTOBER 2017
- Manage Invoice Processing for all channel partners and collections agencies.
- Validation of channel partners and collection agencies commission calculation/working.
- PR/PO creation for all the channel partners and agencies quarter wise.
- Scrolling of invoices and Generating /Processing of IVs centrally.
- IVs Approval by the concern approver.
- Other Activities
- Escalation to be required if found any discrepancy in invoices.
- Escalation if found any abnormality in allocation- vendor-invoices.
- Handling Channel partner/vendor query about commission/payout.
- Vendor Invoicing Report –
- Tracking vendor invoicing validation.
- Weekly report on IV generation: Generation /pending.
- Ageing wise IVs generation report.
Qualification/ Temperament of the individual
- BCom, MCom
- Minimum 3-4 years of work experience in Accounts Payable or similar process
- Reporting and MIS skills coupled with good analytical skills
- SAP knowledge will be an added advantage
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type: Permanent