KAM – Large/ Key Accounts (Enterprise Business)
LOCATION: DAKC, NAVI MUMBAI
SUB FUNCTION: KEY ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
POSTED: 9 OCTOBER 2017
- Primary role is to ensure target achievement through sales acquisition in large enterprise opportunities in assigned Geography/circle/s.
- Will be responsible for identifying suitable large opportunities in the market place for Enterprise products and services.
- Would be involved in establishing customer interface (C- Level Executives (CXOs, CFOs, CIOs), Influencers, decision makers).
- Would understand customer requirements of telecom network (Voice & Data).
- Would work with pre sales team/ solution architects to design a solution such that we create added value (technology edge, commercial benefit, network advantage) for the customer.
- Should be able to identify intrinsic and extrinsic pain area of the customer & should be able to pick up such threads to create a need analysis.
- Would make Solutions presentation to the CIO / IT team / admin team and handle their objection.
- Would be responsible for managing the relationships in the account & win over decision makers / influencers.
- With the help of solutions/ Bid management team, he would be expected to negotiate the deal with customer (technical & commercial).
- Would be expected to close the deals (technical & commercial), with detailed order terms and set customer expectations.
- Would be expected to smoothly handover the order to Account Manager/ execution team for a seamless execution.
- Would be responsible to hand over the customer relationship to the account manager, after closure of the deals.
- He would be responsible for ensuring timely collection of the first bill from the customer. He is expected to resolve any customer issues with the help of back end teams to ensure collection of first bill on time.
- He would have to maintain healthy pipeline (Funnel) to ensure that he achieves his sales target for the month / quarter.
Qualification/ Temperament of the individual
- Graduate with MBA in Sales & Marketing
- “Opportunity creation” skills.
- Sales acquisition skills would be key to success.
- Good analytical & presentation skills would help him get better success.
- Ability to relate / approach senior people without fear would be key to his success.
- Solution based selling approach mindset is a must.
- Suitable commercial skills
- Excellent negotiation skills to ensure win- win for the co. & customer.
- A team player who can work with cross functional teams to ensure achieve his target
- Ability to overcome hurdles in Sales acquisition process by calling for help internally from the organization.
- A go getter with sole goal of achieving target.
- Person constantly striving & thriving for making mark for himself in the organization.
- Hungry for business and incentives.
- High degree of self confidence
- Networking skills, Tech Savvy and updated in latest trends in Broadband and Telecom, Confidence to meet C level executives. Savvy on social media to establish contacts with prospective customers. Good interpersonal skills
- Customer Focus, Innovative & Lateral thinking, Effective Communication & Self Driven
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type: Permanent