SUB FUNCTION: OPERATIONS
POSTED: 2ND FEBRUARY 2016
To ensure that all aspects of Service Delivery for our major clients is executed to the highest level of quality, consistency and cost effectiveness. This includes · Responsibility for co-ordinating the resources required to deliver a Provision Change Request (CR) raised by a major/ priority client on time and in budget.
- To ensure that all Request for Changes (RFC) for infrastructure or service changes, raised internally or by external providers, are assessed, managed and controlled to a successful conclusion.
- To ensure that reporting to the customer and internally is completed on time and to the agreed process.
- To provide input and support as part of an account management team, this includes the Client Engagement Manager, NMC Manager and Technical Consultant.
Duties & Responsibilities
Either directly or through the management of a virtual team of MAC (Moves Adds Changes) Coordinators manage the coordination of site engineers, support engineers, delivery of circuit and equipment to an agreed time and date for a customer raised change request.
- Quotes responded with SLAs
- Quotes passed to Operations within SLAs
- Service Commitment Dates (SCDs) within agreed SLAs
- Achievement of SCD > 95% on time
- Production of weekly / monthly reporting
Ensure compliance to Customer Workflow Rules for Moves, Adds and Changes.
Ensure the necessary Request for Change (RFC) is raised for changes to the customer network or service due to infrastructure or service amendments (either improvement or fault related). Present the RFC to the Change Advisory Board for authorisation.
Subsequently, to manage the communication and approval with the customer. Finally, during the implementation to ensure that the RFC proceeds as planned and follow-up communication with the customer as completed.
Support the successful delivery of the Project based enhancements to the customer service through close working with the Client Engagement Manager (CEM) and Technical Teams during project initiation stages. Ensure that Change Control is considered throughout the planning phase and that good customer communication (both internal and external) is successfully managed throughout
- Confirm hand over from Project to Business as Usual (BAU)
- Successful sign-off by NMC
Develop strong relationships with the customer and Account representative to ensure successful implementation of changes and where there are issues, to ensure that the customer is aware, expectations are managed and support the corrective actions. This will require attending customer meetings at the customer site and internal meetings with the Account Team.
- Chair weekly Work in Progress (WIP) Calls on customer Accounts
- Attend weekly account meetings chaired by the CEM
- Attend customer meetings on site when necessary
Development of processes to incorporate industry best practises and standards
- Industry benchmarking
- Attainment of industry standards
Key Performance Indicators
- Customer Change Management satisfaction = Green
- Monthly / Weekly Scorecard > 95%
- Time to quote (SLA driven)
- Revenue Recovery
- Billing Starts (equal/less than 1 week after implementation)
- Support increase number of Reference customers
- Documentation (Complete and Accurate)
- Support the development of processes
Skills and experience (“E” denotes Essential & “D” Denotes Desirable)
- E = Competent user of Microsoft Suite
- D = Knowledge of telecommunication networks (e.g. CCNA)
Competency & Behavioral Skills
- E = Strong communication skills, to be able to interact effectively internally and with suppliers and customers, at both the working and executive level
- E = Proven ability to managing large volume activities, across multiple work streams, and these from start to finish
- E = Confident and tenacious individual who understands the importance of task ownership and management
- D = Ability to think around complicated logistical problems, faced with tight deadlines and difficult issues
- E = Ability to lead by example to motive and influence other team members
- E = Good eye for detail, 100% accuracy is required
- D = ITIL v3 qualified
- D = Project Management qualified
- E = IT / Telecommunications Change Management role 2-5 years in a customer facing order/ project management / coordination role
- E = Experience of global processes and systems and of working as part of a cross functional team
- E = English: very good command of written and spoken language
Education (“E” denotes Essential & “D” Denotes Desirable)
- E = Degree qualified
- D = Fluency in an additional European language (French, German, Italian, Dutch, Spanish)
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type: Permanent