Senior Manager – Pricing
SUB FUNCTION: FINANCE – PRICING
POSTED: 23 October 2017
The candidate will be a team member of the Pricing team and place of operation is from Dubai office.
The role calls for frequent interactions with Head of Sales and other team members under him to assign values to the opportunities brought in, derive a pricing strategy till deal conclusion
The role calls for a detailed understanding of product, business solutions, pricing components, inter-personnel skills and keen business acumen, underlying financial parameters, structure business cases, apply cash flow techniques, Gross margin, NPV analysis and other such parameters wherever applicable and should have thorough knowledge of below :
Pricing and Competitive strategy
Wholesale and Carrier services
Enterprise Connectivity services
Advanced Excel, Power point and Access
Maintain MIS Report on the Opportunities priced and other reports to submit to the senior management.
Track the same for a regular follow up, and collate inputs for price reviews, revisions, benchmark, campaigns and promotions on a periodical basis.
Provide the standard and customer facing pricing as per the set Management guidelines and policies.
Enforce adherence to approval process, follow the guidelines, alert & escalate wherever required.
Compare and position the pricing based on competition, target, and acceptable pricing norms and arrive at a balanced approach for a winning offer.
Produce ad-hoc and routine Management information reports on pricing trends, exceptions and anomalies.
Review and improve pricing systems and processes on a regular basis.
Project, manage, maintain, and improve the availability of various pricing tools and databases.
Resolve pricing issues during order management process; liaise with various teams & divisions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- This being a key position, demands frequent and continuous interaction with the departmental heads for positioning the pricing in line with the approved business solution.
- The Candidate is responsible for quick reverts, capturing the recommended cost elements and alert the Management for any deviations/changes which affect the pricing the opportunity.
- Duty bound to meet the RFP deadlines and other customer timelines.
- Responsible to address the concerns from cross functional teams as and when required
Key Performance Indicators
- As a Team member, KPI parameters are measurable in following activities.
- Pricing Support, Compliance & Escalations
- Pricing tools and other business requirements
- Pricing Processes
- Pricing Reviews; Updates on market intelligence,
- Pricing reports
Contact with Others
- Internal: Product, Engineering, Operations, Sales support, Finance, Revenue Assurance, Procurement & Access, Legal and Senior Management teams
- External: NIL
Skills and Experience (“E” denotes Essential & “D” Denotes Desirable)
Educational / Academic Qualification
- E = Graduate
- D = Engineering/Finance
Professional Certifications / Additional Qualification
- E = Post Graduate
- D = MBA
- Above 10 years
- The Candidate need to be a minimum graduate with 10+ years’ experience in Telecom industry.
- Exposure to bid management and Finance will be an added advantage.
- The candidate should have good knowledge of Bandwidth Products, COLO & IPT and should have a thorough knowledge of the Regional market and
- The candidate should possess good analytical skills, team spirit, cross-functional working capabilities, good conceptualization and excellent communication skills.
Technical/Functional Skills (“E” denotes Essential & “D” Denotes Desirable)
- E = Exposure to global processes and systems and of possessing a team spirit attitude towards delivering the work
- E = Understanding Regional market, existing Cable systems, solution documents & bid management
Competency & Behavioral Skills (“E” denotes Essential & “D” Denotes Desirable)
- E = Communication Skills
- E = Result Oriented
- E = Process Oriented
- E = Team spirit
- D = Problem resolution & decision making at times
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type: Permanent